Rifle Cleaning Game
- Version 1.0
- Download 454
- File Size 5.67 MB
- Create Date 18/04/2020
Yes! I have developed a DIY board game that helps to teach and revise rifle cleaning. The attached PDF document can be printed, and the game play cards cut out, folded and even laminated for longevity.
This game uses cards to represent RIFLE COMPONENT PARTS, and components of a CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE kit. The aim of the game is to progress your counter as quickly as you can around the game board by using the cleaning kit issued to you to clean the rifle. It can be played with between 2 and 4 people.
- Separate the RIFLE DAMAGE CARD pack (orange) and the CLEANING BONUS CARD pack(green) and place them in the middle.
- Separate the CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE cards and deal each person an equal number of  cards and  cards.
- Stack the RIFLE COMPONENT PARTS cards in the middle, face down.
- Place your counters on the start square.
- Each player pick up a RIFLE COMPONENT PARTS card. The player with the highest black [+] value will go first. If it is a tie, then the player with the highest green [+] value will go first. If this is still a tie, collect a new card each. Replace the cards at the bottom of the pack.
- Players will rotate clockwise (to the left) of the player who goes first.
How to play
- Uncover the first component card, read out the part name at the top of the card. You can move the number of squares indicated by the black [+] number.
- Read out what tools are required from the bottom of the card, and ask who has any of them. Check your own cards.
- If you have both cards, you can now move the extra number of points indicated by the green [+].
- If the tools are split between two or more players, look at the square your counter is sitting on and compare the values on your tool cards based on what is asked, such as “cleaning power” or “value.” The person who wins the comparison, keeps the opponents cards.
- The RIFLE COMPONENT PARTS card is placed at the bottom of the stack.
- Move on to the next player.