- Version 03/2020
- Download 185
- File Size 62.76 KB
- Create Date 23/03/2020
A comprehensive do-it-yourself model marker kit for cadet NCOs and CFAVs who may be required to issue orders in the field. The kit contains all the necessary markers you need for almost all exercise scenarios we undertake in the cadet world, including special markers for ambushes and training in woods and forests (TIWAF).
Instructions for use
- Print the 3 page template, single sided onto some stiff cardboard.
- Cut out each marker by using the grey dotted cutting guides.
- Place the markers into a laminating pouch, making sure you leave enough gap between each marker to cut around them and still have a sealed border around the edge of each marker.
- Put the pouches through the laminator, one at a time, making sure the markers don't move around as you are doing it.
- Cut out the markers from the now laminated sheet. Make sure you leave a border around each marker, a marker that isn't sealed all the way around will not be waterproof.
- Stack up the markers and you can keep them organised by grouping them and holding them with an elastic band, or you can out them in a small tin or plastic box to store them.